Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

WHAT?

After the Hungary vs. Belgium problem I am, apparently, in big trouble now!
Since I still haven't got a response to the previous e-mail (sent two weeks ago) my Lisbon coordinator advised me to send another e-mail, asking for confirmation.

Right away I had a response. Apparently my Belgium coordinator has been trying to contact the Lisbon coordinator. I don't have a clue why didn't the e-mails reached their destiny since the data is correct. This is the minor problem:

"I have a doubt: as the contract only contains 1 student, and another student has already been nominated, I wonder if this is correct? The thing is, we are already overloaded with incoming Erasmus students, so I should ask permission to our academic coordinator to accept 1 more student."

I AM FREAKING OUT HERE.
They aren't even expecting me in Belgium! I don't even know if they CAN expect me. I guess now I am a "special case". FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUU!
Why?
The contract said that "9 months" which means one of us could go in the second semester and the other on the first. Besides, the other student (whom, by the way, is my friend) was only placed after me. I am not trying to be mean (I would really really like him to go) but I was "there" in the first place.
I guess this is all my fault for only starting my application now but since I am only going 2nd semester it's not like I am late! All the information about the summer semester is only leaking now and even my Lisbon coordinator said "this is the best time to do it"!
Now the other student has taken care of everything so I'm they one they'll try to "fit in".
I REALLY WANT TO GO.

Sorry about all the rage but I'm REALLY worried about this and now I'll have to wait for an e-mail response! I feel so impotent.

No comments:

Post a Comment