Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's starting to happen!

"Dear Erasmus Coordinator:

I am pleased to give you the name of the selected student from the
University of Lisbon, Psychology, who will attend your
university during the 2nd Semester of the academic year 2010/11.
Please, feel free to contact her for any further communication."

I am so excited! When watching my erasmus coordinator (in Lisbon) sending the e-mail above I couldn't help but smile!
This is just the 1st step!

The bad news is: the budget for the scolarships for my college is already known. Only 10000€ for 50 students. Receiving 200€ would help (all the cents help), of course. However, aparently the coordinator is not allowed to assign less than 1000€ to each student which means...there will be only scolarship for 10 students? The priority is the students that are already receiving a scolarship in Lisbon so, if all this information it's true (hoping it's just speculation) I (as in: me and my parents) will have to pay for every euro of my erasmus adventure.
I'm obvsiously saving money but my bank account it's still so empty!
Hope everything goes well...

No comments:

Post a Comment