Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Leuven - Belgium

It turns out I am not going to Budapest. I should have waited for the oficial confirmation before lauching the rockets.

Yesterday another e-mail from the erasmus coordination was in my inbox. I am going to Leuven (Belgium). I can't say it was the happiest moment in my life. It's not that I don't want to go to Belgium, I love it. I was really looking forward to go to Hungary but that's also not the point.
The problem of going to Belgium is that it was the first option of a friend and he didn't got placed for Erasmus. I felt sick all morning and everyone was just saying it's not my fault.


I asked the erasmus coordination if there was a possibility to ask for an extra vacancy to Budapest. She said it happened once but the process took too much time and I shouldn't count on it. I'm still feeling guilty but at least I know he can still re-apply until thursday. Actually he is planning to go on the first semester to Belgium (while I'm going on the second).

I am most likely going to Belgium. It's a really great city/country/college/erasmus destination.

I just have to get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment